We will use your personally identifiable information only as follows:
– or payment purposes and to provide customer support.
– To announce special offers or provide other information from time to time via e-mail. We may also send e-mail announcing special offers by our third parties, but we will not provide the third parties with your e-mail address or other personally identifiable information. If you do not wish to receive these e-mails, you may opt out of future e-mails at any time by following the instructions included in the e-mail.
– To improve our service and the marketing of our service. For example, we may use the information we gather from user surveys, demographic data, and web site visits to help us improve or target our Web site and customize your visit.
We will not provide any personally identifiable information about you to any other person other than:
– a law enforcement or regulatory agency at their request;
– a person or company who acquires our business;
– Third parties who perform services on our behalf (such as payment processing), subject to the third party agreeing with us that it will keep your personally identifiable information confidential. In such circumstances, we will make every reasonable effort to make this information available to third parties in such a way that you are not personally identified.
– To our subsidiaries and affiliates, namely Blue Bell Web Hosting, LLC;
– As otherwise needed to protect or enforce or rights or the rights of others.p
We absolutely do not transfer or sell your information for inclusion on third party e-mail or other marketing lists.