The virtual dedicated server runs and operates just like a physical server with its own operating system of your choice and applications needed to run your mission critical tasks.
Cloud Server Hosting can also be a cost effective solution by allowing you to pay for the resources that you need. And as your business grows, resources can be easily upgraded to meet your demanding needs.
Positive SSL certificates provide the highest levels of protection for business websites
RapidSSL® Certificates help you keep your customers’ transactions secure with strong encryption, and you’ll speed through enrollment with automated domain control validation.
Flexible and Easy to Use Software
– CentOS Linux with Full Root Access (64-bit with 32-bit Compatibility)
– Optional cPanel with WHM Control Panel Try cPanel Demo | Try WHM Demo
– Optional SolusVM Cloud Control Panel View Demo
– Apache Web Server
– Supports: MySQL, PHP, Perl, Python (Django), Ruby (on Rails), FFMpeg
– Secured VPS with free IPTables Firewall
– Manage your VPS with SolusVM VPS Panel View Demo
– Ability to install and customize applications with Softaculous
Operating systems to choose
When you order a virtual server it is possible to choose any of the pre-installed operating systems based on Linux.
CentOS, Fedora, Debian, Ubuntu, SUSE, ArchLinux, Slackware and more to come in the near future.
Top of the Line Network
– Gigabit uplink
– Fully redundant network with no single point of failure
– Multiple layers of network security
– Multiple bandwidth providers such as Cogent, AboveNet, and Level3
– State of the art Data Center with backup power generators and HVAC units.
– N+1 Redundant Carrier-class Data Center
– Weekly automated off site backups